Saffola Active, Pro Weight Watchers Edible Oil, Jar, 5 L
- Saffola Active, Pro weight Watchers, edible oil is a unique blend of 80% refined rice bran oil and 20% soyabean oil
- Dual Seed Technology: Gives you the goodness of two oils in one.
- Saffola Active blended cooking oil has the combined benefits of Antioxidants and LOSORB Technology.
- LOSORB Technology: Results in upto 27%* lesser oil absorption in your fried food (*Basis frying studies on potato, 2018).
- Since the quantity of oil consumed every day is as important as the right quality of oil you choose for daily cooking, Saffola Active, blended edible oil, helps you ensure both.
- Country of Origin: India
Saffola Active, a smart choice for Weight Watchers
- Blend of 80 % refined rice bran oil and 20% refined soyabean oil.
- Losorb Technology TM absorbs upto 27 %* lesser oil as compared to commonly consumed cooking oils.
- Oryzanol helps in maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels.
- Omega 3 is known to promote healthy functioning of cardiovascular system.
- Maximum Shelf Life 8 Months
Saffola Active, Pro Weight Watchers Blended Edible Vegetable Cooking Oil
Saffola Active blended edible vegetable cooking oil brings together the benefits of LOSORB Technology & Omega 3, thus making it a healthy edible oil choice in your journey towards fitness.
Choose the right cooking oil -Saffola Active comes with LOSORB TechnologyTM which results in upto 27%* less absorption of oil in fried food as compared to commonly consumed cooking oils
(*Based on frying studies on potatoes, 2018’).
Absorb upto 27% lesser oil as compared to commonly consumed cooking oils.
Rich or High in Omega 3
Anti-inflammatory properties contributes to the maintenance of health.
Oryzanol helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Benefits of 2 oils
Blend of 80% refined rice bran oil and 20% refined soyabean oil.
Broccoli Soup Recipe:
- 500 grams of broccoli florets
- 1 small boiled potato
- 1 packet Saffola Masala Oats Veggie Twist
- 1 teaspoon of Saffola Active Oil
- 2.5 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- Salt and whole black pepper to taste
Step 1:To begin heat the Saffola Active oil in a wok or a heavy bottomed pan. Add in the broccoli florets, sprinkle some salt and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender and feels cooked.Set aside.
Step 2:In the same pan, add stock or water to Saffola Masala Oats, Veggie Twist and cook until done.
Step 3:Place all the ingredients into the blender along with a teaspoon of whole black pepper corns (or less) and blend to make a smooth puree.
Step 4:Once blended, pour the soup into the saucepan and warm it only when you are ready to serve to get the maximum nutrition benefits.
Check the salt levels and adjust to suit your taste and serve.